Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. At Mirelez Wellness Dental in Fresno, bonding can remedy a variety of problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as needed.
We will usually consider dental bonding in the following cases:
- Repairing decayed, chipped, or cracked teeth
- To fill spaces between teeth
- Protecting tooth roots when the gums have receded
- To change the general shape of teeth
- To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile redesign
With dental bonding from Mirelez Wellness Dental in Fresno, you can get your teeth in shape! We offer complete cosmetic dentistry. We are a trusted holistic dentistry practice for people throughout Medera, Selma, and Oakhurst. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact Mirelez Wellness Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):